Benefits package: Generous pension, 25 days paid holiday + Bank Holidays (all pro rata)
Are you the person we are looking for to join our amazing staff team? Can you help us achieve our vision of dynamic communities shaping their own futures across Devon?
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a leading community development charity in Devon. We are looking for a highly experienced and dynamic Service Delivery Team Leader to oversee operational systems and manage our team of Project Management staff. The post will include monitoring and evaluating against organisational targets, developing internal systems to improve efficiency, supporting staff wellbeing and inclusive working practices and maintenance of quality standards.
You will need:
• A minimum of 3 years senior management experience
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• A track record of delivering, monitoring and reporting against targets and budgets
• Experience of managing internal systems and quality standards
• Strong IT skills
• Proven ability to deliver change in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
You will play a critical role in supporting us to deliver our mission to inspire and support communities to be thriving, resilient and inclusive.
Devon Communities Together values diversity and promotes equality. We encourage and welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates from all sections of society.
Interviews: Monday 18th July (In Person in Exeter)
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupManagement & Senior ManagementProject & Programme Management
- Salary Details
£33,062 per annum FTE (£19,837 per annum)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
0.6 FTE (3 days per week)
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required