Senior Playworker - Combe Martin Primary School (Alumnis Multi Academy Trust)
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
- Grade D: £11.81 - £12.70 per hour
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Play Worker to lead our after school club. The post holder will be required to take day-to-day responsibility for the running of the after school provision (3.30pm - 5.30pm).
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Co-ordinating the provision of a caring, safe, secure and stimulating environment
• Oversee systems to ensure records and payments are up to date and any other admin duties as required
• Meeting/exceeding the minimum requirements as set nationally by planning a varied menu of appropriate play activities
• Supervising staff and volunteers, including ensuring they are supported in order to offer the highest quality provision
• To ensure confidentiality of information received
In choosing to work within the Alumnis MAT, you would be well supported and have great opportunities to develop. Our staff work well together within our schools; they are part of MAT wide teams, supporting and encouraging each other to develop and enhance practices.
If you would like to work for a forward thinking Trust that focuses on providing every individual child in our schools with rich, varied and exciting learning opportunities, then we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged, please contact the school offices on 01271 883226 to make an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from alumnismat.org/careers
Please send your completed application to email@example.com by 9am on the closing date. This post has been advertised on multiple platforms and we reserve the right to interview upon receipt of appropriate applications. Candidates are therefore advised to submit applications at the earliest opportunity.
Interview Date: 28th June 2023.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupChildcareManagement & Senior Management
- Salary Details
Grade D: £11.81 - £12.70 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
10 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required