Required for January 2023, we are looking for a passionate, talented and experienced excellent classroom practitioner to join our dynamic organisation, lead a Year 1/2 class, support the Academy Head in a Senior Teacher role and work across the Trust. If you are a teacher with real ambition to develop your career further and would like to be at the forefront of current school improvement opportunities, we need you.
This post will be paid within the Main Pay Scale (MPS) 4-6. Applications may be considered for Upper Pay Scale (UPS) depending on applicant and experience.
The Trust offer the prospect of teaching in a range of settings, being empowered to develop your own expert knowledge and skills and the chance to support others in their professional journey. You will be part of a proficient team dedicated to improving the outcomes for all our children, where your work-life balance will be promoted. We offer you the support of clear systems, protocols, expectations and structures to help you to succeed as a teacher.
You will need to be inspirational and reflective, show initiative, resilience, creativity and demonstrate the aptitude and professionalism to work as part of a successful and growing team of reflective practitioners to improve the life chances of our pupils and make every child feel ‘special’. We expect you to effectively liaise with parents, stakeholders and the community. The school leaders will recognise and develop your expertise and skills to ensure career development.
We want you to come and join our happy, positive learning environments where our consistent vision is that through collaboration we will always be ‘Stronger Together’.
What we are looking for in a candidate is:
• A commitment to developing your own practice through engagement in professional learning in order to develop and implement the most current teaching strategies;
• An understanding of how pupils learn and real commitment to provide and maintain high-quality indoor and outdoor learning opportunities;
• Recognition of our amazing children; nurturing, supporting and challenging them, meeting their needs to ensure they have independent learning behaviours that will see them prepared for their future learning journey;
• An ability to see the best in all and promote and expect positive behaviour at all times;
• A committed approach to the wider school community and engagement with them;
• A cheerful, fresh and creative approach to giving the children under your care the best you can;
• Experience of working in KS1.
If you wish to visit prior to application, a warm welcome awaits you. Please contact the school office to make an appointment on 01803 782469.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS disclosure is required for this post.
For an application form, please visit www.stokegabriel.thelink.academy/web/vacancies/395160.
Your completed application form should be returned to Sue Howard, Trust HR Officer, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: w/c 17 October 2022