This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator with proven organisational and people management skills to lead an admin team.
We are seeking to appoint a self-motivated and preferably experienced senior administrator. This is a varied and busy role.
Some key responsibilities will include:
• School Census Returns;
• Clerk for the Governors;
• PA support for Headteacher;
• Day to day management of school office;
• Data management, reporting and returns.
The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, be numerically confident and have excellent attention to detail.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a dedicated, hard-working team player;
• Is calm, versatile, resourceful and able to use their initiative;
• Has a flexible approach, can do attitude and ability to work as part of a team;
• Must be highly organised and able to maintain confidentiality at all times;
• Has the ability to think on their feet and be reflective about their work.
• Good literacy and numeracy skills - minimum GCSE Grade C (4) or above;
• Ability to take and produce minutes;
• Have good ICT skills.
The working hours are Monday - Friday, and include 3 evenings per year attendance at some governors meetings until 8pm. You will work term time and INSET days plus 2 weeks spread over school holidays (44 working weeks per year plus holiday which is 47 weeks per year).
Holway Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate, Right to Work in the UK and other pre-employment checks.
Your completed application form should be returned by email to email@example.com.
Application by CV will NOT be accepted - SCC Application form only.
Please apply by 5pm on the closing date.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationSomerset
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office SupportManagement & Senior Management
- Salary Details
Somerset Pay Spine Grade 12 Point 12-19 (depending on experience) £11.69 - £13.43 per hour (£20,499 - £23,457 pro rata)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required