Hours and Salary: 5 hours per week at £11.59 per hour (plus retainer/holiday pay)
School Crossing Patrols ('Lollipop' men and women) needed!
We have vacancies for School Crossing Patrols at various locations across Devon.
Patrols help children and other pedestrians cross the road safely, whilst they are walking to and from school.
Working as a Patrol is a most enjoyable and rewarding job for people of any age.
Patrols enjoy a good rate of pay and work five to six hours per week, in the morning and afternoon during school term time, enjoy being outside in all weathers and helping your local community, this could be the job for you.
For an informal chat please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 383000 and ask for Colin Savage.
Please visit our web page for more information about the role:
Full uniform and training will be provided.
Applicants must be in good health and be able to work on the highway, in all weather conditions. You must have excellent communication skills and be reliable, assertive and punctual.
Please click Apply Now to see the Job Description.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working - The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.
- OrganisationDevon County Council
- Work LocationDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
£11.59 per hour (plus retainer/holiday pay)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
5 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required