To start as soon as possible.
The Headteacher and Governors of Homelands Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic, creative and experienced School Business Manager to strategically and operationally lead, manage and drive aspects of the school including the finance, administrative, premises (in conjunction with PFI), health and safety and human resource functions.
Our new School Business Manager will be a member of the School Leadership Team and this position will provide an opportunity to play a key role in the development, administration and operation of our happy and thriving school.
This multi-discipline role requires excellent time management, organisational and people skills as well as the ability to be flexible, adaptable and recognise that in education, no two days are ever the same.
The successful candidate will:
- Be forward thinking,
- Have excellent interpersonal and time management skills,
- Have an energetic, enthusiastic and positive approach,
- Be able to use their own initiative and work well under pressure,
- Have excellent IT skills,
- Demonstrate a commitment to our school vision, aims and ethos, its community and the school improvement agenda.
We can offer you:
- A happy, welcoming and caring school,
- A supportive and hard-working team who want the best for our children,
- A fantastic, well-resourced environment,
- Commitment to your continued professional development,
- An opportunity to make a real difference.
The School Business Manager will also be the Clerk to Governors and will be paid an additional salary for this role.
We are committed to safeguarding children and an enhanced DBS disclosure is required for all successful candidates.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
For further information about this post and an application form please contact the school office on 01803 328264 or by email: email@example.com
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationTorbayDevonTorquay
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation SupportAdministrative, Secretarial & Office SupportManagement & Senior ManagementFinance & Accounting
- Salary Details
Grade H £28,706 pro rata + additional Clerk salary
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
37.5 hours per week, 42 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required