Required to start as soon as possible.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring School Administrator. We are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
• A commitment to your own professional development
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
For further information and to apply please visit https://www.stjosephsprimaryschool.com/website/job_vacancies/387597
Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on the closing date.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationEast DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary Details
Pay Scale 11 – 14: starting at £9.50 per hour, with pay award pending
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
35 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required