Marwood Primary is seeking a School Administrator to provide financial, administrative and organisational support to the school from September 2022.
Marwood is proud to offer great education for all within a framework of our core values and ethos; put simply, we want our children to grow up to become confident, loving and responsible citizens. Our vision is to provide great teaching and learning delivered by skilled and enthusiastic staff in superb premises and surrounding facilities. This will enable all pupils to reach their maximum potential and become lifelong learners who will live healthy lives, which are socially and intellectually fulfilling.
We are seeking an administrator to do the following:
• Be the first point of contact for parents and visitors;
• Daily administrative tasks; collating registers, collecting payments;
• Complete Census returns and other statutory functions;
• Finances; including SIMs and FMS;
• Premises and lettings;
• Admissions and attendance;
• Assisting with the newsletter;
• Liaising with classroom staff;
• Assisting the Headteacher in the efficient running of the school.
We can offer you:
• Friendly and supportive governors, staff and parents;
• Motivated and enthusiastic colleagues and pupils;
• CPD Opportunities to develop your skills within school;
• Dedicated and committed staff.
Visits to the school are welcome. If you would like to arrange this, please contact the school on 01271 850395 or email@example.com.
Marwood Primary School requires all applicants to be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions, as we are unable to offer sponsorship/work visas. You will be required to provide proof of Right to Work at interview stage.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
To apply for this role, please contact the school on 01271 850395 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a pack to be emailed to you.
Your completed application form should be returned to email@example.com.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: w/c 11 July 2022
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office SupportFinance & Accounting
- Salary Details
£15,711 - £18,532
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum (term time only)
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required