We are seeking to appoint a School Administrator to provide an administrative and receptionist service in our Loddiswell school office. This post is temporary from 3 January 2023, to cover maternity leave.
We are looking for a friendly and organised candidate who is able to demonstrate good administrative skills and who is looking for a varied and interesting role.
Ideally, you will need:
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills and a good attention to detail;
• Excellent IT skills (experience of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, is essential) and use of SIMS is preferable;
• Strong interpersonal skills to establish effective relationships with pupils, staff and parents;
• To be able to work as a member of a team;
• To be able to prioritise your workload, multi-task and work to deadlines;
• A sense of humour;
• To be patient, calm and tactful.
Experience of working in a school is desirable, but not essential as training will be provided.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
For an application form and job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.loddiswellprimaryschool.co.uk (Vacancies page).
Your completed application form should be returned by email to email@example.com.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: 2 December 2022
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationSouth HamsDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary Details
£10.98 - £11.39 per hour
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
30 hours per week (8.45am - 3.45pm, Monday - Friday, with a 1-hour unpaid lunch break), 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required