Would you like to work in an exciting, fast-paced school environment? Do you have a reception and administrative background? If the answer is yes, this may be an exciting opportunity for you!
Eden Park Primary & Nursery School has a vacancy for a School Administrator commencing as soon as possible. This post is fixed term until 31 August 2024.
Working under the guidance of senior staff, the successful post-holder will be responsible for undertaking administrative and reception tasks and processes within the school. Knowledge of school databases (e.g. Arbor) would be desirable but not essential.
Eden Park Primary & Nursery School is part of Connect Academy Trust, a multi-academy Trust of eight schools within Torbay and Plymouth. You will find the schools to be:
• Happy places for staff and children;
• Busy, with a great ethos;
• Innovative and forward thinking;
• Committed to providing children with rich and varied learning experiences as part of an exciting, meaningful curriculum.
Visits into school to meet the staff and children are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01803 854011 to arrange a convenient appointment.
Please download an application form and further information from www.connectacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies.
Your completed application form should be returned by email to email@example.com.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationTorbayDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation SupportAdministrative, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary Details
Grade C Spinal Column Points 3-5 (currently £11.18 - £11.60 per hour)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
37 hours per week (8am - 4pm, Monday - Friday, 1/2 hour unpaid lunch break), 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required