School Administration Assistant - St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School (Plymouth CAST)
- Multiple Locations
- Multiple Terms
- C3 to C6: £20,812 - £21,968 pro rata (£10.79 - £11.39 per hour)
Required to start as soon as possible.
The Headteacher and Head of School at St Joseph’s Primary School in Newton Abbot, are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Administrator to start as soon as possible. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards.
Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
• A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
For more information on this post, please see the job description. If you have any further queries, then please call to speak with the Assistant Executive Headteacher on the above number.
To apply for this post, please complete the application pack and return it Sarah Pascoe, Head of School, using email address firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on the closing date.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email
Interview Date: Friday 16th June 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationTeignbridgeDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary Details
C3 to C6: £20,812 - £21,968 pro rata (£10.79 - £11.39 per hour)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
35 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required