SEND and Pupil Data Administrator - Magdalen Court School
- Multiple Locations
- Multiple Terms
- £12.70 per hour
About Magdalen Court School
Magdalen Court School provides education for up to 80 pupils with special educational needs. The focus for the school is to support pupils with high levels of anxiety and specific learning difficulties including autism.
Magdalen Court School strives to create an environment where each pupil’s individual strengths, talents and aptitudes are nurtured and developed. It is an inclusive school which works to provide a first-class education that encourages pupils to think independently and to develop their full intellectual, creative and physical potential. Its success is the result of the recognition of the unique worth and importance of each child.
By knowing every pupil socially, emotionally and academically, Magdalen Court School can be sure that each pupil will flourish and acquire the confidence and self-belief to achieve a fulfilling and successful future and to become confident, accomplished and ambitious young adults.
1. Oversight of administration for all EHC plans in the school
2. To provide professional and effective administrative assistance to the Senior Leadership Team.
3. To provide guidance and advice to colleagues and outside agencies, which may require giving a more detailed explanation of processes and procedures around EHC Plans
4. To operate independently and accurately a range of readily understood rules, procedures and techniques.
6. To have a clear understanding and knowledge EHC Plans within a Special School setting and have practical experience in working within the environment.
7. To ensure that relevant documentation is compliant with SEN Code of Practice and LA recommendations for; Statutory Assessments, Annual Reviews and TAFs.
Please refer to the Job Description for more details.
A full induction programme and opportunities for professional development will be provided. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check. Please ensure you read and understand our Privacy Notice, which is attached with this pack, before applying. We make appointments in accordance with our Recruitment and Selection Policy.
Interested applicants may email email@example.com and to discuss the role further and/ or arrange a visit.
How to apply:
Please complete the application form which accompanies this advert and can also be found on our school website www.magdalencourt.org
When completing application forms, applicants are advised that submitting an incorrect or insufficiently completed application form will result in non-selection for an interview. Particular attention should be made to supplying a full career history since secondary education and referees meeting the required criteria.
Send completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: CVs will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Closing date: Friday 16th of June 2023 at 9am
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary Details
£12.70 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
35 Hour per week (term time only plus 3 weeks) 39.6 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required