We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, skilled and committed SENCO (0.6) to join our school from April 2023 on a 1 year fixed term maternity contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to join South Molton Community Primary School, where we aim to give children a well-rounded and balanced curriculum that benefits both children and staff. Most importantly you’re someone who is resilient, innovative and has the type of enthusiasm that’s infectious, so that you bring about change in a positive way. You’re also hard working, respectfully challenging, patient and kind: just the type of SENCO our young people, staff and community can relate to.
We are looking for a SENCO who:
● can work creatively with multi agency professionals and services to develop provision and support children to achieve improved outcomes
● gets the best out of each individual child
● can build strong and effective working relationships with school staff at all levels, outside agencies and the local authority
● is hard working with a positive attitude and bundles of enthusiasm
● a self-reflective professional who embraces life long learning
This school can offer:
● friendly and welcoming staff
● high levels of support and guidance
● realistic expectations of teacher workload to ensure a healthy work / life balance
● an exciting curriculum that is creative and includes regular outdoor learning
● well behaved children that are ready to learn
● extensive facilities and outdoor areas
Visits to the school are encouraged before application; please ring 01769 572198 to book a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from our website https://www.southmoltonprimary.devon.sch.uk/ .
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: To be confirmed