1 post: Fixed Term for 2 Years
2 posts: Fixed Term for 1 Year
There are multiple full-time fixed term posts based in the SEN 0-25 team which are to be filled due to the recognised need to expand the team, with great development opportunities. These posts are responsible for coordinating the assessment for and maintenance of Education Health and Care plans for children and young people with Special Educational Needs in Devon.
With a sound knowledge of the SEN Code of Practice and the statutory framework around SEN you will have proven experience of working in the area and a track record of good relationships with families. You will need to be well organised and motivated, a self-starter and able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. Please note that we will not consider part-time requests.
Any interviews will be represented by a panel which will include Parent Carer representation.
Internal Applicants, please note: If you are an existing DCC employee, please use your iTrent Employee Self Service (ESS) details to log in and apply.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working- The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.
Interview Date: 27th March 2024