This is a permanent role based in our very busy SEN 0-25 team. This post is responsible for coordinating administrative support work relating to the coordination and issuing of Education, Health & Care Plans.
You will need highly developed organisational skills, be able to work independently and unsupervised to tight deadlines while managing conflicting priorities. Working as part of a team good IT skills including Microsoft Word and Outlook are essential.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.
- OrganisationDevon County Council
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation SupportAdministrative, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary Details
£22,369 - £24,496 per annum, pro rata
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
18.5 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required