Responsible to: SENDCo
Required to start October 2022.
General working hours will be between 8.30am and 4.30pm, for 2-3 days per week (worked between Monday and Friday). Some flexible working will be required to support out of school time activities and, during the exam seasons, an 8am start will be required.
To work under direct supervision to support access to learning by:
• Undertaking organisational support and maintaining records of additional provision;
• Supporting the Exams Officer and SENDco in making specialist provision arrangements for examinations;
• Training students on how best to use their access arrangements;
• Training Exam invigilators to provide access arrangements for students;
• Taking the lead invigilator role for students with access arrangements.
Key Function 1 - Support for the SENDCo and Exams Officer
Key Function 2 - Support the PEEPs (personalised emergency evacuation plans)
Key Function 3 - Support the school
Key Function 4 - Other specific responsibilities
For more information, please see the job description.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return to email@example.com.
Interview Date: w/c 26 September 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation SupportAdministrative, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary Details
Grade C (NJC Scale Points 4-6) £19,264 - £20,043 pro rata (actual starting salary £10,011 per annum plus a pending pay award that has been offered for union consultation at an additional £1,9
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
22.57 hours per week (job share), 38.8 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required