Honiton or Tiverton
We are looking for registered School Nurses who are innovative, motivated, and enthusiastic, who want to make a real difference improving outcomes for children and families in Devon. You will work within corporate teams and be rostered to work in the Single Point of Access Hub covering a defined geographical area.
You'll be supported by team leaders and various dedicated health professionals, including Health Visitors, School Nurses and Community Health Workers. We strive to deliver an excellent service to the children, young people, and families living in our Community.
You'll lead and manage changing and challenging work load priorities. Working in close partnership with community, voluntary and statutory agencies; multi-agency working and safeguarding children will be an integral part of your role.
- Employee Assistance Program
- NHS pension scheme
- Development Opportunities
- Perks at Work and Discounts Scheme
Professional development is a high priority for us and we provide a range of training opportunities and in-house expertise that will support your own professional development.
Successful candidates will receive a full induction, preceptorship where indicated, safeguarding and clinical supervision. Applications from newly qualified school nurses are welcomed.
Other positions are available within Public Health Nursing across Devon-please see our other adverts for those roles on Devon Jobs!
For more information, please contact Rachael Smith email@example.com or phone 01392 383000 and ask for Rachael Smith
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.
- OrganisationDevon County Council
- Work LocationEast DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupNursing
- Salary Details
£33,706 - £40,588 per annum, pro rata
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeVariable Hours
22.75 - 37.5 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required