Kinderkare is a family run nursery within easy reach of Exeter city centre. We pride ourselves on providing a family orientated, supportive space in a high-quality environment that allows both children and staff alike to feel safe, have fun and thrive. Our values of Aspiration, Community, Kindness, Love and Respect are reflected in our dedication and passion to provide high quality childcare.
We are currently recruiting for a Room Leader to work with our under threes in a small and friendly team.
The right person will:
- Have a relevant level 3 childcare qualification and relevant experience of working with children under 5
- Have sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Have an understanding of leadership and be able to inspire and support the team to develop in all aspects of their roles
- Be able to take a lead role in planning and implementing a curriculum in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Be able to build trusting and positive relationships with parents and other professionals to ensure that the children’s needs are met
We offer ongoing training and a full induction to help you settle into the role along with continued support. We are a highly motivated and professional team that are looking for like-minded colleagues who share our passion and drive to help create a safe and secure learning environment for children to enjoy.
Our benefits include:
- Free Kinderkare t-shirts
- Free lunch
- Training opportunities provided through the company, including paediatric first aid, health and safety and food hygiene
- Annual salary review
- Pension scheme
To apply, or for more information, please contact Kim Brady by email: email@example.com
Kinderkare are committed to safeguarding children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and as such an enhanced DBS is required for this post.
- Work LocationExeter
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupChildcare
- Salary Details
Exceeds National Minimum Wage / National Living Wage and dependent on qualification and experience
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
45 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required