Residential Care Worker - Willows Devon Ltd
- Multiple Terms
- Initially £28,315 per annum
Wanted: Mums, Aunts, Big Sisters…for residential care work with teenage girls who have experienced severe personal trauma.
Location outskirts of Cullompton and East Devon
You will need to have a big heart and be emotionally strong and resilient in order to work effectively. No experience? No problem...as we provide full training via our in-house nationally accredited training course. We have three houses with 2/3 girls living in each house, and with a rotating team of six carers per house (working in pairs). We also have our own school. The additional staffing requirement is for a new house which we are opening in early 2023.
This is a tough job, but for the right person it will be the best and most rewarding job you have ever done...literally changing the lives of girls who have experienced traumatic starts to their lives.
- 24.5 hours shifts working from 10.00am until 10.30 am the following day (including weekends)
- Part time 5 shifts per month
- Full time 10 shifts per month
- Permanent, Part-Time and Full Time posts available.
- Driver essential (Must be over 21, for car insurance purposes). Must have been driving for more than 1 year (on a manual car) - work vehicle provided once at work
- Joining as part of the support team working across all the houses
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
This post is compliant with Para 1 Sch 9 of Equality Act 2010 relating to Occupational Requirements.
To find out more information, please contact Rachael on 01884 260068 or email@example.com.