Registration Officer (Ref 4847)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- £26,357 - £29,439 per annum
We are recruiting a full time Registration Officer to work in our busy Okehampton & Tavistock offices (4 days in Okehampton 1 day in Tavistock) registering births and deaths and taking notices of marriage and civil partnership.
The applicant must be have excellent interpersonal skills and IT skills and must be able to work on their own initiative as this is a single person office. Experience would be an advantage but full training will be given.
Please click Apply Now to see the Job Description.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working -The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.
- OrganisationDevon County Council
- Work LocationWest DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary Details
£26,357 - £29,439 per annum
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required