Regional Director of Education - Thinking Schools Academy Trust
- Full Time
- Exec Pay Group 2 £97,202 - £126,945
Required to start January 2024.
Looking for an exciting new opportunity to shape the future of education?
We are seeking a talented and experienced Regional Director of Education to join our Trust executive leadership team. As the Regional Director of Education, you will oversee and guide the educational vision of our schools in our Devon hub.
You will also have a deep understanding of the latest educational trends, best practices and will be able to translate that knowledge into actionable plans that support our students' academic and personal growth.
Providing high level strategic leadership and management, you will ensure your schools provide high-quality education for all pupils through effective and efficient use of resources and people.
The successful applicant must have minimum 10 years of experience in education, with experience in a senior leadership role. In addition, you will have experience in designing and implementing innovative educational strategies.
Your new role:
For a full list of roles and responsibilities, please view the JD.
• Line management of our Devon Headteachers and Principals, this includes primary and secondary schools;
• To lead on exciting Trust initiatives and projects, as agreed with the CEO;
• Work collaboratively with the Executive team to ensure the Trust ethos of ‘Transforming Life Chances’ is embedded into the fabric of our schools;
• Plan and deliver strategic change, utilising a full range of tools and support to engage our senior leaders;
• Work closely with our Head of Business and Operations to maintain oversight of the financial performance of our Devon schools;
• Lead strategic workforce planning to support a proactive staffing strategy for your schools;
• Ensure governance arrangements are effective as well as ensuring risk management is embedded at all levels.
Our Devon Region
Our South-West Regional Hub is the fastest growing across our Trust, with a mix of primary and secondary schools all having joined within the past year, or expected to in September 2023. We are a Trust that continues to grow as we look to Transform the Life Chances of young people across the country. Find out more about our school in the South-West here.
What you will get in return:
• Opportunity to join a growing hub of schools to shape education in the South-West;
• The opportunity to lead our Devon schools with a fantastic staff team;
• Attractive relocation package available;
• A supportive family of schools across the Trust and at a local Hub level;
• Strong links with the local community and other local schools;
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support/advice on a wide array of areas;
• Premium discounts for on-site gyms and sports pitches.
If you are looking for your next exciting and challenging role in education leadership, then apply today!
To arrange an informal conversation with our hiring manager, please contact Simon Arnold by emailing email@example.com, or a member of the TSAT Executive Team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) check.
CLICK HERE to visit our dedicated webpage for this role to hear more about the role, the local area, our Trust and our future plans.
If you experience any issues in applying for this role via our careers site, please click here to submit an application via Microsoft Forms.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: 26 and 27 June 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationDevon
- Work Postcode
TSAT Devon Schools
- Occupational GroupSchool LeadershipEducation SupportManagement & Senior Management
- Salary Details
Exec Pay Group 2 £97,202 - £126,945
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required