Recruitment Coordinator - Temp Solutions (Ref 4895)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- £11.81 per hour
Full-time, 37 hours per week
We're looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment Coordinator to join our HR team and provide high quality, innovative advice and solutions to support Devon County Council and partner organisations to attract and appoint staff. The team are based at Great Moor House in Exeter, but are currently working from home.
Working within the Temp Solutions team, you will provide a comprehensive recruitment service to hiring managers seeking temporary bank staff. Typical day-to-day duties will include:
- Providing high-quality, cost-effective recruitment advice to hiring managers, including supporting with HR system queries
- Attracting temps to join the Council's temp bank, and carrying out registration interviews
- Sourcing candidates for open recruitment requests, utilising the temp bank database, external CV databases and the Council's recruitment agency partners
- Completing pre-employment checks for candidates
- Maintaining accurate casual worker records
- Responding to general queries from temp bank staff
This role is offered on a casual basis via the Council's temp bank, with the placement currently forecast to run until September 2023.
Delivering great service to candidates and hiring managers alike is at the core of what we do, so you’ll need to have excellent communication skills and previous experience in a customer-facing environment. You’ll also need to be highly organised, with an ability to prioritise your workload effectively to ensure that recruitment activities progress in a timely manner. Previous experience within a recruitment or HR role is desired, but not essential.
What we can offer you
This role is offered on a casual basis via Temp Solutions, and our Casual Worker Operating Standards will apply. In return for the vital contribution that you make, we can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay in line with the Local Government pay scales
- Up to 28 days paid annual leave (pro-rata)
- Membership of the career-average Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible working, including working from home
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Robyn Andrews by email or phone – Robyn.Andrews@devon.gov.uk, 01392 383000