Sidmouth College is seeking to appoint a Receptionist/Administrator. This is an exciting and varied opportunity to work in our busy College Reception where you will provide a high quality, professional, flexible and efficient administration service to Sidmouth College.
Main duties include:
• Providing a professional first point of contact for students, staff and visitors to the college, ensuring that the first impression and experience they have of SC is positive;
• Responding to and distributing enquiries from students, parents, visitors and professionals including enquiries face-to-face, by telephone (including voice messages), fax and ‘enquiries/general office’ e-mails;
• Answering the telephone and taking messages, ensuring appropriate information is taken and distributed on in a timely and professional manner;
• Fielding telephone calls in accordance with set college policy;
• Accepting deliveries and liaising with all college departments;
• Co-ordinating room bookings for meeting rooms and working to Sidmouth College customer service standards.
Sidmouth College is a thriving 11-18 community college located in the Devon countryside. At Sidmouth College, the individual is right at the heart of what we do.
We are part of the Ted Wragg Trust, an ambitious and inclusive trust of schools strengthening our communities through excellent education.
The Ted Wragg Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a number of safeguarding checks including an enhanced DBS check.
Full details and an application form can be downloaded from Ted Wragg Multi-Academy Trust - Vacancies (tedwraggtrust.co.uk).
Your completed application form should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationEast DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary Details
£22,777 - £24,496 pro rata (£18,987 - £20,792 actual salary)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
37 hours per week (8.30am - 4.30pm Monday - Thursday and 8.30am - 4pm Friday with 1/2 hour break), 39 weeks per annum (term time plus non-pupil days) - 1443 hours per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required