Required to start 22nd April 2024, fixed term until 31st August 2024.
This post is to provide maternity cover as a Reception Class Teacher for a cohort of approximately 10 pupils.
The Academies for Character and Excellence believes in ‘Personal Growth for All’ and our shared outcomes are rooted in excellence, each of our seventeen schools and three pre schools across Devon and Somerset, are committed to a strong ethos and culture. The schools in our trust work together to ensure that we translate our vision of excellence into every day practice.
Stockland Church of England Primary School is a school that prides itself on our Christian values and aims to ensure all of our pupils feel happy, secure and valued and enable them to make a worthwhile contribution as young people within their community. Our school provides a gateway for children to discover, explore and learn in a caring environment. Childhood is a magical and wonderful time; our pupils follow a varied and active programme designed to give them the opportunity to build confidence and learn everything they will need for their future.
Our vision for Stockland Church of England Primary School reflects the Church of England vision of education for 'Life in all its Fullness'. As a school family, we share a passionate commitment to learning and recognise the uniqueness of individual learners. Our vision is driven by our desire to offer the best possible education for our pupils in partnership with parents and the local community.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional candidate who:
• Will be committed to ensuring that all children achieve the highest possible outcomes
• Can inspire and motivate children and enable them to be the best that they can be
• Has a passion to ensure high expectations for all teaching and learning, whilst ensuring outstanding pupil progress which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
• Has an understanding of collaborative learning
• To work in partnership with the head teacher, local governing body and the wider community to ensure that our mission and ethos is translated into action.
We can offer the candidate:
• An exciting and innovative Trust that will inspire and allow you to reach your full potential
• Collaborative support within Trust Improvement Groups
• Inspirational leadership with support from a Lead Practitioner and an NLE
• A Trust which cultivates pupils through character development leading to a stimulating and innovative curriculum
• Polite, happy and engaged children with a great enthusiasm for learning
• Working with like-minded professionals across the Trust enabling continuous professional support
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS clearance is required for this post.
For further information please email Andrea Johnson, People Advisor on email@example.com or to arrange an school visit please contact the school office directly on (01404) 881456
An application form is available from our website https://www.acexcellence.co.uk/ace-trust-vacancies or by emailing Andrea.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be completed and emailed to email@example.com by 9am on the closing date.
Interview Date: 1st March 2024