Social Care Reablement (SCR) is a short-term intervention service, supporting people to regain their independence through working towards personal goals in their own home.
We are looking to recruit a Reablement Team Admin Support
to undertake administrative duties and be the initial point of contact for Reablement Support Workers and clients telephoning into the office. The role includes providing office support to the SCR Manager and Reablement Team Leaders, in addition to the management of a web based rota system and electronic care recording systems.
The post is based at Great Moor House Exeter.
The successful candidate will have effective ICT skills and the potential to learn further ICT skills pertinent to the role, and be committed to equality, diversity and good customer service. Team working and excellent communication skills are essential.
The role includes working 1 Saturday in 4. In return, you will be part of a friendly, supportive team with regular supervision, appraisals, team meetings and training.
For additional information and/or informal discussion please contact Nadine Maddison Deputy Service Manager, 01392 383000.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.