We share a passion for working with agile methods and user-centred design to build digital services that make life easier for people.
We offer a supportive and stimulating working environment. You will be encouraged to think creatively and to drive improvement. Our benefits include competitive salaries, flexible working including remote working, an attractive pension scheme, a staff discount scheme, and a minimum 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). You’ll also have the option of enjoying living and working in the South West with great access to countryside and coast.
If you have a strong background in software testing and are interested in joining a fast-growing team at DCC, then we’d like to hear from you. You will need to have plenty of experience of testing within an environment using agile methods. You’ll also need to be able to design and execute your own test plans as part of a new team that is working to deliver user centred digital services.
This is an exceptional opportunity to help the organisation deliver fantastic services that make things easier for the people of Devon at a time of rapid change across local government.
- The QAT Analyst will define test strategies, write the test cases, and use automated and manual methods to ensure our new digital services are high quality, secure and meet user expectations.
- The job-holder will have a clear idea of how to successfully perform testing at pace within a team that is using Agile Methodologies and a low code development platform.
- You’ll have considerable experience of developing test plans and designing and executing test cases for functional and non-functional testing using standard testing techniques.
- You’ll prefer working in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, and will have experience of successfully testing across concurrent software development projects.
- You’ll have excellent knowledge of a range of tools and techniques for manual and automated testing and will be able to use these to improve testing within a new team.
For more information please visit our Working for Devon website.
For an informal discussion, please contact Kieron Kilbride, Digital Transformation Manager on 01392 383000