Location: St Matthew’s CofE Primary and Nursey School, 1 Peregrine Road, Derriford, Plymouth. PL6 5FN
Required to start as soon as possible.
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Tax Free Childcare
• Employee Assistance Programme
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join St Matthew’s CofE Primary and Nursery School in Plymouth. As one of our administrators, you will be a key member of our team providing quality administrative support to leaders and teachers in the schools along with providing a wonderful welcome to any visitors; being at the very heart of operational activity for our schools and ensuring that our community flourishes.
St Matthew’s CofE Primary and Nursery Academy is a truly wonderful place to work, we are modern, spacious and well equipped, with children that are an absolute delight and an incredibly supportive community. Our staff team is one that is genuinely committed to leaving no stone unturned in order to fulfil our vision that: ‘Each and every child is able to let their light shine’.
Requirements for the Role:
• Experience in administration and customer service.
• Organised and accurate in a fast-paced environment, with an energetic, enthusiastic approach
• Ability to use initiative and maintain a positive focus on solutions.
• An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
• Share our values and ethos to provide a safe and happy environment for all our children to flourish.
Tasks will typically include:
• ‘Front of house’ providing a friendly welcome to all visitors, pupils, parents, and stakeholders
• Deliver an effective and efficient administrative service, working collaboratively with the wider Trust.
• Perform a variety of administration tasks, with competency using IT systems.
• Assist the SENDCO with administrative duties.
• Work as part of our dedicated pupil services team at the heart of operational activity for our school
Previous experience of working in a school administration role is preferable but not essential. For an informal chat about the role or to arrange a visit in advance of your application, please call the school office on 01752 395969 to speak to Lucy Babb, Operations Lead.
Please note it is our process to apply for references for shortlisted applicants and to complete online searches in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance, for all shortlisted applicants. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Please visit the below website for our Trust policies and our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy:
Please visit the below link for information on how to apply:
If you have any issues applying for this role, please contact HR via email@example.com
Applications need to be completed by 9am on 28th February 2024.
Interview Date: 5th March 2024
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationPlymouthDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
Grade SC Level 2 SCP 3-5: starting salary £11,680 per annum (£22,737 per annum FTE)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
22 hours per week (Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required