Would you like to work in an exciting, fast-paced school environment? Do you have a financial and administrative background? If the answer is yes, this may be an exciting opportunity for you!
Cockington Primary School has a vacancy for a Pupil Finance Administrator/Receptionist to commence in September 2022.
Working under the guidance of senior staff, the successful post-holder will be responsible for undertaking financial, administrative and reception processes within the school.
Cockington Primary is one of eight schools within Connect Academy Trust, a Multi-Academy Trust. You will find the schools to be:
• Happy places for staff and children;
• Busy, with a great ethos;
• Innovative and forward thinking;
• Committed to providing children with rich and varied learning experiences as part of an exciting, meaningful curriculum.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
To apply, please download an application form from www.connectacademytrust.co.uk.
Your completed application form should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationTorbayDevonTorquay
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office SupportFinance & Accounting
- Salary Details
Grade C £10.19 - £10.60 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
37 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required