Fixed Term Until 3rd July 2025
We are looking for a Project Support Officer to join our transformation team to support the Public Health Nursing transformation programme until July 2025. The programme has a number of workstreams and transformation projects focused on improving the performance and delivery of the service, procurement of a new clinical system and ensuring the service and its supporting functions and processes are designed around the needs of children and families.
As a Project Support Officer, you will have knowledge of working within and supporting a fast-moving team to ensure project and programme objectives are delivered to time, budget and agreed quality standards. Alongside this, your ability to identify, build and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships will ensure key project and programme issues are understood.
You will have the ability to assist in establishing and maintaining project and programme controls and keep project managers aware of project status by communicating effectively, writing accurate reports and having a proactive approach to work.
If you think that you have these qualities and are interested in joining our team, we would love to hear from you. For an informal chat please contact Emma Bristow on 01392 383416
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.