Are you keen to use your skills and passion to help shape projects which bring nature back? Do you have experience of project support, coordination, management or development? Do you have a proven track record of shaping strong project plans and proposals? If so, this could be the role for you.
Devon Wildlife Trust (DWT) is Devon’s leading wildlife conservation charity, with over 36,000 members, 350 regular volunteers, 100 staff and 63 nature reserves. We are one of the larger locally based organisations that collectively make up The Wildlife Trusts. DWT has pioneered the reintroduction of beavers in England and the restoration of internationally rare habitats like Culm Grassland.
DWT has a fantastic track record of delivering innovative, successful and high quality projects that deliver outcomes for nature and for people, and which involve a wide range of partners. This new post will support the Director of Nature Recovery and other team members to develop projects and to ensure projects and associated partnerships are well structured, carefully planned and properly set up.
The successful candidate does not have to be from a conservation background, so long as they have the right skills, relevant experience from any sector, and can demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for the work of Devon Wildlife Trust.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing to 28 days after 5 years’ service)
- Agile working arrangements including home working
- Flexitime system
- Salary progression (subject to satisfactory performance)
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Death in Service cover
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
We welcome candidates of all backgrounds and abilities who meet the essential criteria for this role. We are an inclusive organisation that is seeking to involve more diverse audiences in our work.
You can download an application pack from Jobs | Devon Wildlife Trust.
DWT is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Registered Charity Number no 213224.
Interview Date: 6th October 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office SupportProject & Programme ManagementEnvironment, Conservation & Waste
- Salary Details
£33,734 per annum plus 7% pension
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required