Would you like the opportunity to join our thriving school? Would you like to be part of a teaching team with a strong commitment to professional development and a clear, well thought out approach to the curriculum which enables all staff to be autonomous and contribute to the development of teaching approaches? We would like to invite applications from experienced teachers who are creative, aspirational and inspirational to join us on the next part of our school journey.
• Be passionate about achieving the best outcomes for all children and giving children an excellent foundation in key skills;
• Be able to communicate your vision for excellence within KS2 to staff, governors and parents;
• Show a strong, proven track record of excellence in teaching and learning within KS2 and have experience with KS2 SATS;
• Have a teaching qualification plus evidence of continued professional development;
• Show outstanding classroom organisation with excellent behaviour management;
• Be able to work within a team to inspire and plan effectively to ensure all pupils are fully challenged so their learning is of the highest standard;
• Have a strong commitment to working with parents/carers collaboratively;
• Show the ability to assess pupil achievement accurately and set clear next steps for progress;
• Be someone who will support our Christian ethos and distinctiveness of the school.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to develop, extend and further shape our KS2 provision on our growing school site with extensive outdoor space;
• A dedicated and hard-working team of reflective practitioners with a strong sense of collaboration;
• Polite and well-mannered children who are enthused and inspired by great learning and teaching;
• A strong commitment to your professional development and opportunities to grow your leadership skills;
• A commitment to your work-life balance and well-being.
This post is to start as soon as possible in the Autumn term, however, we are prepared to wait until a January 2023 start for the right person.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01769 572656 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return to email@example.com.
Interview Date: w/c 26 September 2022