The Ted Wragg Multi Academy Trust is a values driven, rapidly growing 2 - 18 Trust with a relentless focus on transforming lives through learning by delivering outstanding outcomes for every student, regardless of background. Our priority is to ensure that our pupils, regardless of social-economical background, can learn, thrive and be successful. With a reputation for highly successful school improvement in very challenging circumstances, we are passionate about driving up standards and raising the aspirations of all our students.
Required for 1 January 2023.
We are looking to appoint a Primary Teacher to join Cranbrook Education Campus; ideally we are looking for someone to teach KS2. The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, an inspirational professional, who will exhibit excellent teaching and learning every day of the week. This is a superb opportunity for a talented and ambitious teacher who wants to make a lasting difference to the community they serve.
• Be an exemplary classroom teacher with high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour;
• Have excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and inspire others;
• Have the ability to work effectively with all stakeholders to achieve excellence;
• Have a passion for supporting disadvantaged pupils and pupils with SEND;
• Have experience delivering the full range of National Curriculum subjects;
• Have relentless personal drive and be able to demonstrate commitment to the values of the Trust.
This role will be challenging, yet extremely rewarding. We can offer you:
• A strong network of support across our MAT;
• Incremental coaching;
• Access to rich and diverse CPD opportunities;
• Access to a wide range of leadership progression;
• The opportunity to work with the most amazing students.
If you are passionate about providing life changing education for our children and are motivated to join our team, we would encourage you to apply and look forward to receiving your application.
The Ted Wragg Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and operate in accordance with the Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before an appointment is confirmed. This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English. The Trust is committed to ensuring that our employees are able to achieve their full potential in an environment offering dignity, respect and equality of opportunity.
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from www.cranbrookeducationcampus.org.uk/vacancy.
All applications should be made by completing the Trust application form, including evidence of how you meet the person specification for the role, and should be submitted to email@example.com.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
Interview Date: Provisionally 5 October 2022