Are you an inspirational Primary School teacher?
Do you have experience in providing the highest possible standards and outcomes for children and young people?
Are you a primary teacher looking to re-locate for the next academic year to beautiful Devon and want to be part of a modern, dynamic and growing Multi Academy Trust?
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a position at our new Promise School. The new Promise School will be a special free school opening in September 2022! At full capacity, the school will cater for 100 children and young people with social, emotional, and mental health (SEMH) needs. The designated age range is 4-16. The school will also transition into a state of the art, purpose-built accommodation by September 2023.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated, excellent KS2 classroom practitioners and would be delighted to receive applications from both experienced and early career teachers.
Our teachers must possess the skills and understanding to accelerate the progress and raise the achievement of all our children. They should be excellent classroom practitioners who are committed to providing high quality learning experiences for all children, possess high levels of emotional intelligence and a desire to continually improve their practice.
Successful candidates will:
• Have relevant key stage teaching experience.
• Have excellent pedagogical understanding of how to progress learning.
• Have good phonics knowledge and understanding of early literacy skills.
• Be a well-organised, reliable, enthusiastic individual who will review, monitor and evaluate school performance.
We will offer you:
• A school that is committed to our people and their development and wellbeing;
• A warm and friendly environment;
• Dedicated, supportive and friendly colleagues;
• Enthusiastic children;
• Career progression.
To apply please visit www.dartmoormat.org.uk and visit our vacancies page!
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.