SEPTEMBER START DATE
We are looking for an experienced and qualified (level 3) member of staff to work in our small, friendly pre-school. We would like someone who is positive, enthusiastic and knowledgeable with the new EYFS.
The role will include:
- Caring for and supporting the children at Little Squirrels
- Support staff in the implementation of the Early Years curriculum
- Form bonds with own key children and support their learning and development
- Carry out daily tasks to help with day to day running of the pre-school
- Keep up to date with policies and procedures to ensure the children are always safe.
To apply, or for more information, please contact us by email: email@example.com or phone for a chat: 07734 303556 / 07467 140866.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.