We’re searching for a new Pre-School Manager.
Could you be the motivated, passionate and inspiring leader we are looking for?
This is a unique opportunity to head up a motivated team in a busy dual sited Pre-School that has been at the heart of Chudleigh’s community for over 50 years.
We are looking to employ an inspiring new Manager; someone who is passionate about Early Years Child Care and Education and would be a supportive and positive leader for our staff.
In this forward-thinking management role, you will be responsible for over-seeing the running of Pre-School; staff well-being and development; safeguarding; the administrations processes and procedures and building relationships with parents and the community.
If you have two or more years’ experience of working in early years, hold a Level 3 or above qualification and have an in-depth knowledge of child development and the EYFS and current legislation then we would love to hear from you.
Job Purpose including main duties and responsibilities:
- To manage the operation and effectiveness of the setting to the highest standards, ensuring a nurturing, creative and safe environment for children ages 2-5
- Fulfilling duties as the Safeguarding Designated Lead for the setting to promote the safeguarding and welfare of the children, staff and parents/carers
- Managing a team of staff whilst working with a management committee to ensure policies and procedures are in-line with all current legislation
- To inspire and lead the staff in delivering high quality care. Ensuring they have development plans in place and their well-being is a top priority
- Be part of a management team responsible for the financial sustainability of the setting and actively seeking new fundraising opportunities
- Business management to include activities such as reporting to Ofsted and Devon County Council, invoicing for parents/carers and headcount
- To build and maintain relationships with parents and the wider community.
Essential experience and qualifications:
- Completion of full and relevant early years & childcare qualification at Level 3
- A minimum of two years’ experience of working within an Early Years setting or other suitable experience
- Experience of working with the Early Years Foundation Stage and other relevant learning programmes/strategies
- Understanding and recognition of the principles of equality and diversity.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, whilst ensuring children, colleagues, parents and carers are respected and listened to
- Ability to lead the effective planning of learning.
Please apply using the application form below or by visiting our website: www.chudleighpreschool.org.uk
On our website you will find the full job advert, job description, person specification, and application form.
For further information please contact us on 01626 854680 or by email: email@example.com where we are happy to talk to you or offer you a visit to our setting.
Closing date: 29 June 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.