Practice Lead – Practice Quality Assurance
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Practice Lead to join our professional practice team within our Adult Social Care service. This key role will focus on providing expertise and leadership around all areas relating to practice quality assurance.
Working closely with our Principal Social Worker, Principal Occupational Therapist, Practice leads and teams, this role will support the development, delivery and monitoring of our practice quality assurance framework and associated CQC assessment and improvement activity.
If your answer to the following questions is yes…we would love you to apply to be a key member of our professional practice team in glorious Devon!
- Are you passionate about excellence in practice and improving practice quality that will lead to positive and sustainable change?
- Our Adult Social Care values here at DCC are Empowerment, Compassion, Learning, Integrity and Being Progressive – are these values which are core to your practice and leadership?
- Are you a registered Social Worker, Occupational Therapist or Nurse that enjoys working with colleagues across different service areas?
If you are interested to find out more about this practice lead role, please contact Carolyne Hague, Our Principal Occupational Therapist on 07971 635001.
Interviews are due to be held on Friday, 22nd March 2024 or Monday, 25th March 2024.
Internal Applicants, please note: If you are an existing DCC employee, please use your iTrent Employee Self Service (ESS) details to log in and apply.
What we can offer you
- Working for Devon County Council has all the benefits that you can expect from a large employer.
- In return for the vital contribution that you make, we offer:
- 26 days annual leave per year (rising with length of service) plus Bank Holidays effective from 1 April 2023
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme - more information can be found on the Peninsula Pensions website
- Access to our confidential Employee Assistance Programme – available 24/7 to support you with personal and work life
- Flexible working opportunities, including home-working (subject to the needs of the role)
- Discounts from local and high street retailers through the Devon Discounts scheme
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working -The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.
Interview Date: 22/03/2024 / 25/03/2024