We are seeking a motivated person with excellent communication, customer service and IT skills. You will need to work well under pressure on your own and as part of a team.
• Flexible working
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Generous annual leave and wellbeing package
• 48.9% off gym membership at Teignbridge District Council Leisure Centres
• Opportunities for career and self-development
• You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
• You pay attention to details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused and work efficiently in a high pressure environment
• You communicate clearly. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
• You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change you flex.
• You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without being asked and will work independently with confidence
• You have excellent computer skills and are quick to learn new systems
• You are adaptable and welcome change and new ways of working. You recognise that some work may be challenging and interesting and some may be repetitive but that it is all important.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification to inform your application and supporting statement.
For an informal discussion please contact Tamsin on 01626 215740.
For further information and to apply please visit https://jobs.teignbridge.gov.uk/
- OrganisationTeignbridge District Council
- Work LocationTeignbridgeDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupHousing & PlanningAdministrative, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary Details
Grade 13: £20,043 - £20,852 – per annum
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required