Contracted annualised hours of 1,000 per year to be worked with flexibility to meet the performance and assessment needs of the school. We anticipate needing this post holder in school for about six hours each week generally during term time (38 weeks) within the core working day of 8.45am - 3.30pm. However, additional hours will be required during peak periods - assessment, rehearsal and performance weeks, both during the day time and after school. Park School offers numerous extra-curricular Performing Arts provisions, including SParkS Youth Theatre Company, School Band and Dance Club. These generally run 3.30pm - 4.30pm and may require the support of the Performing Arts Technician throughout the year. See the job description for details of hours.
• Provide whole school support and assistance in the use of theatre and media-based technologies to enhance the quality of student work, performances/displays and assemblies;
• Provide administrative support for the performing arts core departments - Drama, Music and Dance;
• To assist the performing arts teaching and learning by providing resources and supporting students.
Key Function 1: Administrative
Key Function 2: Technical/Resources
Key Function 3: Supporting Teaching and Learning
For more information, please see the job description or contact HR.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return to email@example.com.
Interview Date: w/c 31 October 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
NJC B £18,516 - £18,887 FTE (£10,988 per annum actual salary) plus a pending pay award offered for union consultation at an additional £1,925
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
25 hours per week, 38.8 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required