People, HR Administrator; Development role - Exeter College
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- £20,136 per annum (opportunity to progress through next pay scale £20,843-£22,313 subject to achievement of development milestones)
Exeter City Centre Location.
We have an exciting development role within our People Team as a People Administrator with the potential to progress to a People Coordinator role subject to completion of development milestones.
If you are looking for your first role in an HR / People team and are looking for a development opportunity with a large employer, we would like to hear from you.
If you have good communication skills and an ability to multi-task, can manage deadlines and use your initiative to problem-solve, this could be a great opportunity for you to learn in a busy, friendly, and supportive environment.
What can we offer you?
- An individual development plan with growing responsibilities on completion of development milestones
- The opportunity to learn working in our offices alongside experienced colleagues
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays plus time off during our office closure period at Christmas (usually 7-8 days)
- Experience working for a large company in Exeter and Times top 100 employer
- Access to a range of excellent benefits and discounts on your shopping or latest technology purchases
- Sector leading career average pension scheme
- Designated staff development days, find out more at www.lgpsmember.org.
- Wellbeing services and activities
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Emma Wood on 01392 40062.
Please click here to hear from some of our staff about their experience of working as part of our team.
Our values – Ambition, Collaboration, Energy:
Our values are what make us, us. Please do take a couple of minutes to learn more about them. Our Values | Exeter College - YouTube.
If you would like to apply today, please go to Careers With Exeter College (exe-coll.ac.uk).
At Exeter College we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance.
All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. All posts at Exeter College are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974. The amendments to the ROA 1974 (Exceptions Order 1975, (amended 2013 and 2020)) provide that when applying for certain jobs and activities, certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. The MOJ’s guidance on the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Exceptions Order 1975, provides information about which convictions must be declared during job applications and related exceptions and further inform.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity and access for all, irrespective of age, background, race, gender, religion, ability, disability, or sexuality. We welcome applications for employment from the whole community We do not accept CVs, no agencies please.
Please apply by midnight on the closing date.
Interview Date: 16th June 2023 (in Exeter)
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupHR & Recruitment
- Salary Details
£20,136 per annum (opportunity to progress through next pay scale £20,843-£22,313 subject to achievement of development milestones)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required