Public Health Nursing have an exciting opportunity in the Southern Devon PHN team for the position of team leader.
The post holder will be responsible for the day-to-day clinical and operational leadership and management of public health nursing teams in Southern Devon. They will ensure the delivery of an effective and appropriate service that identifies need within a family, school or community and addresses health inequalities. This includes first line safeguarding advice and supervision. In addition, the post holder will support the development and implementation of service development, standard setting, clinical audit and benchmarking, to deliver needs-led evidence-based care that supports the local and national priorities.
- Employee Assistance Program
- NHS pension scheme
- Development Opportunities
- Perks at Work and Discounts Scheme
For informal enquiries please contact Jillian Lake - firstname.lastname@example.org or 07870485434.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.
- OrganisationDevon County Council
- Work LocationWest DevonSouth HamsTeignbridgeDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupNursing
- Salary Details
£40,057 - £45,839 per annum
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37.5 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required