The First Federation Trust are seeking to appoint three Playworkers to start as soon as possible at SidKids out of school club at Sidmouth Primary School.
The hours are a mix of mornings and afternoons, term time only.
We are looking for warm and caring individuals to support our wrap around care facility at our school. The key purpose of the job is to:
• Safeguard children during the breakfast and after school periods;
• Prepare and assist with activities for the children on site;
• Supervise any relevant meals/snacks required.
• Be able to build a strong and appropriate rapport with children;
• Demonstrate the aptitude to work as part of a successful team;
• Have effective communication skills;
• Be able to support children in their play, while maintaining the children's safety and following the school's behaviour guidelines;
• Be able to demonstrate good food hygiene practices and follow the school health and safety policies.
You will have the option of joining the cycle to work scheme, staff wellbeing programme and contributory pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please apply via www.firstfederation.org/vacancies.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: w/c 10 October 2022