Nursery Practitioner - Newton Abbot Preschool
- Multiple Terms
- £10.75 per hour
Newton Abbot Preschool are looking for an enthusiastic, caring and proactive individual to join their team to:
- work as part of the pre-school team to provide safe, high quality education and care for young children
- work under the direction of the Pre-School Manager and to give support to other personnel within the Setting
- act as a Keyworker to a group of children
A DfE approved early years and childcare qualification at Level 3 would be preferred but not essential if willing to train. You will have a positive attitude to participate in development and training opportunities.
Please see job description for full details (attached below).
To apply, please complete the attached application form and return completed form to Kim Thomas, Manager, by email: email@example.com
Interview date will be confirmed with successful applicants.
Newton Abbot Pre-School 07971 708024 - Newton Abbot Pre-School (newtonabbotpreschool.com)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
- Work LocationTeignbridge
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupChildcare
- Salary Details
£10.75 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
4 days a week, Monday to Thursday, 8.30am - 3.15pm. Term time.
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required