Newton Abbot preschool require a Nursery Practitioner to join their team.
Purpose of post:
- To work as part of the pre-school team to provide safe, high-quality education and care for young children
- To work under the direction of the Pre-School Manager and to give support to other personnel within the setting
- To act as a keyworker to a group of children.
The successful applicant would ideally hold an early years and childcare qualification at level 3 but this is not essential if you are willing to train.
Please see job description for full details (attached below).
To apply, or for more information, please contact Kim Thomas, Manager, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date will be confirmed with successful applicants.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
- Work LocationTeignbridge
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupChildcare
- Salary Details
£10.42 per hour initially, potential to increase depending on experience
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
4 days a week Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 3.15pm. Term time.
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required