Permanent (Waking Night Team leader)
Part Time - 20.50 hours per week + night time enhancement with additional for Saturday and Sunday
Based on 3 weeks Rota
Woodland Vale is a home for adults living with Dementia, who also may have a physical disability. The Home has 20 beds. At Woodland Vale we support people to live well with their dementia, prompting independence, maintain privacy and dignity and support social interaction.
If you wish to have any further information or would like to talk about the positions advertised please contact Woodland Vale on 01805 622206 and we would be happy to talk to you.
Please click Apply Now to see the Job Description.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working - The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.
- *Mandatory vaccination requirement is currently subject to any repeal of the VCOD Regulations
What we can offer you
- Working for Devon County Council has all the benefits that you can expect from a large employer.
- In return for the vital contribution that you make, we offer:
- Annual Leave Annual leave (Leave and time off) - tasks and guides (devon.gov.uk)
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme - more information can be found on the Peninsula Pensions website
- Access to our confidential Employee Assistance Programme – available 24/7 to support you with personal and work life
- Flexible working opportunities, including home-working (subject to the needs of the role)
- Discounts from local and high street retailers through the Devon Discounts scheme.
- OrganisationDevon County Council
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevonTorridge
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupSocial Care & Health
- Salary Details
£28,282 - £31,364 per annum, pro rata + night time enhancement with additional for Saturday and Sunday
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
20.50 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required