We are looking to appoint a Network Support Technician to join our thriving school. The successful candidate will start on, or as soon as possible after Monday 31st October 2022
The role involves working mainly supporting individuals or small groups. You will be working both in and out of the classroom, directed by and alongside members of our teaching team.
We are a motivated and supportive team focused on working with families to create a happy, inspiring and empowering learning journey for every child.
The role includes supporting the school:
• To provide mid-level technical support.
• To check and maintain the School’s ICT Resources for safe, effective use by pupils and staff through inspections of equipment, and routine monitoring of use.
• Perform maintenance tasks, including installing software packages and setting options; and assist in developing procedures for this.
• Maintain user accounts and permissions, including implementing disk space and printer quota policies.
• To keep appropriate records of expenditure (department transfers), of hardware and software, and of support requests and actions taken.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check in line with the Government’s safer recruitment guidelines. We are also fully committed to equal opportunities.
A job description, person specification and application form are available on our school website https://www.beacon-ce-primary.devon.sch.uk/about-us/our-staff/staff-vacancies
Please return your completed application form to Mrs Anne Billington, via email to email@example.com or post to The Beacon Church of England (V.A.) Primary School, 1 Beacon Place, Exmouth, Devon EX8 2SR.
Please apply by 8am on the closing date.
Shortlisting Date: Thursday 6 October 2022
Interview Date: w/c 17th October 2022
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationEast DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupITEducation Support
- Salary Details
£9.99 - £10.39 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
12 hours per week, term time only
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required