Mealtime Assistant - St Michael’s Primary Academy (St Christopher’s MAT)
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
- STC Grade 1, SC 02: Starting salary £3,883 per annum (£20,441 FTE)
Required to start as soon as possible.
Are you passionate about providing children with a safe and structured mealtime where they can eat and play with their friends. If this sounds like you then St Michael’s Primary Academy, located in Heavitree, Exeter, are looking for a Mealtime Assistant to join their team. We are looking for a caring individual who can lead play, interact with the children, and undertake the responsibility of supervising and ensuring the safety of the children at all times.
The main duties of the role are:
• Set up the dining hall.
• To set up and lead play activities in the playground.
• Supervision of all pupils during their mealtime and organising the dinner queue
• To co-ordinate play for pupils.
• To assist with the well-being of pupils during lunchtime.
• To support the supervision of children during lunch and play, using your initiative to ensure caring quality provision is continuously made.
Experience of working with children is not essential, just the passion to help improve the life chances of children within a school environment, whilst being prepared to work inside and outside in all weathers.
Please note it is our process to apply for references for shortlisted applicants and to complete online searches in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance, for all shortlisted applicants. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Our safeguarding policy can be viewed on our policies page which can be accessed Here
Please visit Vacancies | St Christopher's Multi Academy Trust (stchristophersmat.org) for more information and an application form, which should be returned by email to HR@stcmat.org by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: Wednesday 14th June 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
STC Grade 1, SC 02: Starting salary £3,883 per annum (£20,441 FTE)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
8.35 hours per week (11.45am – 1.25pm Monday - Friday), 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required