The Governors of St Margaret Clitherow, Brixham are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Mealtime Assistant for October 2022. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
• A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Tamsin Foot, Senior Administrator by email at email@example.com or contact the school on 01803 851647.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.
Interview Date: 5th October 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationTorbayDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
Spinal Point 6
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
1 hour per day (12pm – 1pm, Monday to Friday) term time only
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required