Mealtime Assistant required from January 2023.
We are looking to appoint a confident and enthusiastic individual to assist at mealtimes.
– Have a passion for working with children;
– Show ability to support children’s feeding/eating under supervision and to understand that this activity is a part of their learning;
– Motivate children in their play and learning;
– A willingness to contribute to the general ethos of the school;
– A strong ability to communicate effectively with both children and adults is essential.
In return we can offer:
– Delightful, well behaved and responsive children with a real enthusiasm for learning;
– A supportive and experienced team who are committed to achieving the highest standards for all of the children.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Any candidate shortlisted for the role will be subject to an online search. This search will not form part of the shortlisting process and opportunities will be provided at interview to address any concerns which may come up during the search.
Ottery St Mary Primary School
Ottery St Mary
Devon EX11 1HY
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 9th December.
Interview Date: 15 December 2022.
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationEast DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
£10.50 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
10 hours per week (11:30 - 1:30) 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required