Ipplepen Primary School has 187 pupils currently on roll and is part of the United Schools Federation Trust. Our whole team is motivated, hard-working and dedicated. Our highly successful federation is a popular choice with children, parents and staff and our schools boast a friendly and welcoming environment.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Mealtime Assistant to start in October 2022.
This post is required to cover a temporary increase of workload in the school.
Your main task will be:
• To assist the catering/school staff and supervise children in the dining hall and playground/school field;
• To encourage good manners and behaviour in a safe environment;
• Monitoring the children and engaging them in positive play around mid-day.
First aid experience is helpful but not essential.
If you are caring but firm, have energy, patience, kindness and enthusiasm, we welcome your application.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: w/c 10 October 2022
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationTeignbridgeDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
£9.50 per hour (pending the 2022/23 pay award)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
7.5 hours per week (1.5 hours per day, Monday - Friday), 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required