Required as soon as possible. This post is fixed term to cover maternity leave.
The appointed person will work as part of a team of Mealtime Assistants managed by the Head of School. In-service training will be provided where appropriate.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to join a team where you will be valued, welcomed, and supported within a friendly staff environment.
Additional benefits include:
• Membership of a generous pension scheme (TP/LGPS);
• Access to Medigold Occupational Health who provide our employees with a range of free health and wellbeing benefits including access to Thrive;
• A mental wellbeing app;
• Free eye tests and seasonal flu vaccinations;
• Cycle to work and IT schemes;
• A competitive salary;
• Wellbeing and Long Service days.
We actively welcome visits to our schools. Should you have any further questions or wish to arrange a visit, please make contact with Sara Leggott, Brayford Academy Head of School, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEAM Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS check will be undertaken and references taken up before interview. All shortlisted candidates are subject to a pre-employment online search prior to interview.
Full details and an application form can be found at www.teamacademytrust.com.
Your completed application form should be hand delivered/posted to the school or returned to Sam Stobbs by emailing email@example.com.
An application form should be fully completed; we do not accept CV’s.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: w/c 25 September 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
Grade A £10.60 per hour (£11.60 pending pay award)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
5.85 hours per week (1 hour 10 minutes per day, Monday - Friday), 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required